English Swahili Translation Jobs
Are you a freelance translator or translation agency looking for English to Swahili translation jobs?
Register in our database of translators and offer your English to Swahili translation services to clients anywhere in the world!
Are you looking for English to Swahili Freelance Translators & Translation Agencies?
Post your translation job on our website and receive free English to Swahili translation rates.
Source Language: English
Target Language: Hindi, Mongolian, Russian, Zulu, Swahili，Hebrew，Filipino
1. An on-going project for each language pair.
2. Christian books, subtitles, sermons for each language pair.
3. Rate depends on a certain language pair. PRICE Read more » ALWAYS GUARANTEES THE QUALITY.
4. All translation materials will be published or explored in multiple medias.
1. Native speaker of target language.
2. Native English equivalent level.
3. Rich experiences in translating Christian materials.
4. Capacity to achieve the standard of publishing quality. 5. Acceptance of both Part-time and Full-time.
Please send your detailed resume to us if you are interested and could meet the above requirements.
Email: email@example.com Read less «
1. Professional translators. Mother tongue should be Swahili, English should be a native-equivalent level.
2. Rich Christian translating experience including Bible, spiritual books, sermons translation.
There are more than 300,000+ words. Christian Books, Movie Subtitles and Sermons.
Application Read more » Process:
Send Resume to David Liu
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Read less «
We have Christian translation project:
Language: English into Swahili
Volume: Approx. 150,000 English words.
Here is the our contact:
We only recruit Biblical Translators who have experience in translating SUV & NIV Read more » & other Biblical Version. Read less «
1. Native Swahili speakers with great proficiency in English or bilingual linguists (Swahili, English).
2. Well experienced in translating Christian spiritual materials or familiar with Christian terms.
3. The book/articles should be translated into standard, world-widely used Swahili, Read more » and ready to be published in newspaper, as a book, or distributed through other formal medias.
Welcome you participant in our project! Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact person: David
Note: the stated rate might not be the final rate. Read less «
Greetings from God's family!
This is David Liu, from Christian Holy City Church, based in New York. We’re seeking the translation service for a Christian spiritual book translation. The spiritual book talks about how God saves Read more » mankind, how Satan corrupts mankind, what man should do in order to gain God’s salvation and so on.
Below is the introduction to the project:
Language pair: Chinese or English into Zulu/Swahili.
Volume: Approx. 760,000 Chinese characters; 530,000 English words.
Deadline: The whole project should be finished within 4 months, but there’s a flexibility.
1. Native Zulu/Swahili speakers who can understand Chinese/English well.
2. Versed in Christian spiritual book/material translation.
3. Standard written style, ready to be published by various forms and on formal media.
4. We need a combine service of translation, editing and proofreading.
Here is an additional introduction: Recently we have been processing other 11 different target languages and they are doing well so far, so I think we will have a good time working together in the near future. We have the most efficient way to make the project rolling, so please do not hesitate to reach out to me if any concerns. We trust communication is the best solution.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
David Read less «
Do you want to be your own boss?
Do you want flexible working with good hourly rates?
thebigword are looking for bi-lingual/multilingual individuals to fulfil Face to Face and Telephone Interpreting assignments in all areas of Read more » the UK for a major new client in the justice/legal sector.
We need bi-lingual/multilingual individuals with experience of Interpreting in a justice/legal environment to fulfil an anticipated 140 000 bookings per year.
If you’re customer focused and dedicated to your work then we would love to hear from you!
In order to apply for these assignments you will;
• be bi-lingual/multilingual
• have English proficiency or be willing to be assessed for this
• have a recognised Interpreting qualification
• have the right to work in the UK
• hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
If you meet the above criteria and would like to offer your services to thebigword please send your details to email@example.com or call 0800 757 3100.
Do you need level 6 qualification?
Visit our training partner, the International School of Linguists. Through them you can take the Level 6 Diploma in Public Service Interpreting as distance learning. Qualification will give you access to this kind of specialist client work.
We look forward to hearing from you,
thebigword Linguist team
Read less «
If you are interested please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Read more » with a copy of your CV.
R.P Translation Ltd Read less «
Looking for long term cooperation with a professional translators in the following pair:
English into Malay.
English into Swahili.
English into Polish.
English into Slovenian.
English into Tamil.
If you are interested, please send your Read more » CV to email@example.com
Thank you Read less «
If you are interested, please email your CV and Read more » rate information in US dollars to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement and take a test translation. Read less «
At Context, we are now recruiting interpreters to assist at Courts, Garda Stations, hospitals etc.
If you have 3rd level language qualifications, interpreting experience and a keen interest in the community interpreter profession, please apply at http://www.context.ie/applications/.
We Read more » need additional, committed partners of all languages in 26 counties as well as in Northern Ireland.
We actively campaign for training and professional recognition of community interpreters.
Do join us.
Look forward to meeting you.
Should you have any queries in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me direct at email@example.com Read less «
If so thebigword would love to hear from you as we have just won an exciting new contract and are now looking to establish Read more » close working relationships with experienced Reviewers
We are currently looking to hear from:
Review Team members: Onsite and Freelance Reviewers
To assist with:
• Reviewing web content for Search Engines (onsite and freelance)
• Ensuring translation quality by giving feedback to translators
• Creating and maintaining glossaries and style guides
Our minimum requirements are :
• Mother tongue speaker fluent in English
• 2 years localization industry experience
• 3 years freelance translation industry experience
• Proven record in delivering high quality translation through review
• Passion for technology, Internet products and Quality
• Experience in Marketing Texts
• Familiarity with translation tools, particularly Idiom World Server, Desktop Workbench & Google Translator Toolkit (GTT)
• Undergraduate degree
If you have experience and would like to be a part of this fantastic opportunity, please complete our online questionnaire at the following link: http://fs10.formsite.com/BodoHoenen/form36/index.html
We look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible
PLEASE NOTE: Delivery date and word count is an approximation. Read less «
I require that you are:
* Certified by a translation and interpretation institute.
* You need to have experience translating websites and business documents
* It is essential Read more » you sign a NDA (non-disclosure agreement)
* You must be prepared to work on projects for 1000 words < 100,000+ words.
I pay ontime at the rates you request.
You will be provided with ongoing work.
ESO experience is a big plus.
I may require a short sample (few hundred words) to verify the quality.
You may also be requested to send your qualifications/certification (which maybe verified).
Any samples of previous work helpful
Looking forward to working with you.
Read less «