French Chinese Translation Jobs
Are you a freelance translator or translation agency looking for French to Chinese translation jobs?
Register in our database of translators and offer your French to Chinese translation services to clients anywhere in the world!
Are you looking for French to Chinese Freelance Translators & Translation Agencies?
Post your translation job on our website and receive free French to Chinese translation rates.
The Translator will be assisting the translation, marketing and customer service teams with all related translation and communication matters.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Translating website content into German
- Assisting the customer service Read more » team with incoming email and phone queries from German speaking customers.
- Liaising with Creative Marketing Manager to translate marketing material.
- Writing the text and proof reading the monthly magazine ads.
- Liaising with the Search Marketing Manager to improve sales and reduce costs from your specific territories PPC (Pay-Per-Click Adverts on Google) campaigns by reviewing and amending the keywords and ad text.
- Any other foreign language, translating and communication duties as required.
- Assisting the customer service team with incoming email and phone queries from German speaking customers
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the company and the overall business objectives of the company.
Personal Specification: Read less «
Company profile :
Your profile :
1. Diploma (university degree) or equivalent qualification in the field of translation or language studies.
2. Excellent Read more » knowledge of translation from French to Chinese.
3. User of translation software Trados is appreciated.
4. Experience of horologe domain translation is appreciated.
5. Willingness to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
To apply :
1. Please propose your translation rate in the email.
2. Please mention your translation language in CV (simplified Chinese or traditional Chinese)
3. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. After receive your CV, we will propose a free translation test so that we can know you better.
Read less «