French Italian Translation Jobs
Are you a freelance translator or translation agency looking for French to Italian translation jobs?
Register in our database of translators and offer your French to Italian translation services to clients anywhere in the world!
Are you looking for French to Italian Freelance Translators & Translation Agencies?
Post your translation job on our website and receive free French to Italian translation rates.
Are you looking to collaborate with one of the fastest-growing and most innovative e-commerce businesses? Freelance as a post-editor/translator for Amazon and help us expand our product selection across our Read more » platforms.
If you are interested, please follow this link and fill in the form with your details: https://tinyurl.com/amazonfreelancing
We are looking for native speakers to collaborate with us as freelancers. You will be responsible for post-editing, translating and proofreading product descriptions to make them available to Amazon customers in their local language. You will mostly focus on post-editing projects. Using CAT tools, you will ensure that human and machine-generated translations meet Amazon's specific style guides and internal standards for product detail pages.
Amazon is currently looking for talented and highly motivated linguists to collaborate with us as post-editors/translators in French to Italian (native) language pair.
• Native speaker of the target language.
• CAT tool that can generate .xlf or .wsxz files (free versions of memoQ 4Free (2015), OmegaT and Virtaal available online).
• Ideal capacity: between 2,000 and 18,000 words per week.
• Attention to detail.
• Please note that following your application, you will be required to successfully complete a translation and post-editing test (about 500 words).
The rate we pay is calculated on a project-by-project basis.
So what are you waiting for? Start freelancing for Amazon today! https://tinyurl.com/amazonfreelancing Read less «
The Translator will be assisting the translation, marketing and customer service teams with all related translation and communication matters.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Translating website content into German
- Assisting the customer service Read more » team with incoming email and phone queries from German speaking customers.
- Liaising with Creative Marketing Manager to translate marketing material.
- Writing the text and proof reading the monthly magazine ads.
- Liaising with the Search Marketing Manager to improve sales and reduce costs from your specific territories PPC (Pay-Per-Click Adverts on Google) campaigns by reviewing and amending the keywords and ad text.
- Any other foreign language, translating and communication duties as required.
- Assisting the customer service team with incoming email and phone queries from German speaking customers
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the company and the overall business objectives of the company.
Personal Specification: Read less «
we are TransLink Translation Agency.
Now we are looking for experienced (at least 3 years, only native speakers) French-German and French-Italian translators for long-term cooperation (part-time job).
If you are interested in this job please send Read more » your CV, photocopies of diplomas or certificates and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also please specify your rate.
P.S.Test translation is required.
Read less «
-must be a native speaker of the target language
-must have EITHER a B.A. (or equivalent) in any subject with a Read more » minimum of 250 pages of legal translation experience OR a B.A. (or equivalent) in the legal field with a minimum of 250 pages general translation experience.
In order to qualify for work on this account, you will be asked to provide proof of your qualifications and experience.
Interested parties please respond with a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Please note: Only qualified linguists will be contacted. No phone inquiries please. All linguists will be required to sign a standard confidentiality agreement.
Read less «