French Norwegian Translation Jobs
Are you a freelance translator or translation agency looking for French to Norwegian translation jobs?
Register in our database of translators and offer your French to Norwegian translation services to clients anywhere in the world!
Are you looking for French to Norwegian Freelance Translators & Translation Agencies?
Post your translation job on our website and receive free French to Norwegian translation rates.
My name is Kasia Wozniak and I am a Linguistic Resources Assistant at translate plus, London.
We are currently looking for French & English into Norwegian translators for a 135,000-word translation project for one Read more » of our clients.
Please find the details below:
• Client: Outdoor advertising company
• Topic: Internal software used to manage reservation and maintenance of outdoor billboards.
• Word count: Approx. 135,000 words (115,531 new words and 20,019 repetitions)
• Source language(s): French (75%) + English
• Deadline: End of April 2014
If you are interested and have the relevant skills and experience, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org:
• your most updated CV listing your experience in software translation
• your rate (based on 1,000 words).
Please include the identifier “FR & EN into NO software translation – Kasia W” in the subject line.
Please note that this e-mail is an availability request only at this stage, and is not a request to start work. The job has not been assigned until we send a job brief via e-mail or i plus, or a written confirmation to proceed.
Thank you and have a nice day!
Kasia Read less «
The Translator will be assisting the translation, marketing and customer service teams with all related translation and communication matters.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Translating website content into German
- Assisting the customer service Read more » team with incoming email and phone queries from German speaking customers.
- Liaising with Creative Marketing Manager to translate marketing material.
- Writing the text and proof reading the monthly magazine ads.
- Liaising with the Search Marketing Manager to improve sales and reduce costs from your specific territories PPC (Pay-Per-Click Adverts on Google) campaigns by reviewing and amending the keywords and ad text.
- Any other foreign language, translating and communication duties as required.
- Assisting the customer service team with incoming email and phone queries from German speaking customers
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the company and the overall business objectives of the company.
Personal Specification: Read less «
The source is a Word file containing PHP programming language variables with string values in French. These string values should be replaced by Read more » their Norwegian translations.
You can look at the site at the address below:
The goal of this, the first part of the project, is to make a Norwegian version of the user interface. If everything is OK at the end of this job, the second job (the translation of the website content) can be ordered as well.
It is required that the translator has a good knowledge of Norwegian culture, especially about holidays and other events related to the gift giving. This is important because the person translating the site will be asked to propose gift giving events (occasions) not listed in the source file and also to suggest ones to be removed from this list as inappropriate in the Norwegian context.
It would also be desirable that the translator has a good web-based experience in order to be able to translate correctly all web related terms such as "signin", "signout", "search", "username", "password", "user menu" and so on.
Applicants must translate the following text:
$strUserMenu = "Menu Utilisateur";
$strSelectLang = "Choisissez votre langue :";
$strGiftIdeas = "Idées cadeaux";
$strBirthdayGiftIdeas = "Cadeaux d'anniversaire";
$strEventReminder = "Service de rappel";
$strSignedOut = "Vous êtes maintenant déconnecté(e)";
$strRegisterNow = "Inscrivez-vous maintenant !";
$strUserRegistration = "Enregistrement d'un membre";
$strForgotYourPassword = "Mot de passe oublié?";
$4 = "Cadeaux pour la Saint Valentin" Read less «