Lithuanian English Translation Jobs
Are you a freelance translator or translation agency looking for Lithuanian to English translation jobs?
Register in our database of translators and offer your Lithuanian to English translation services to clients anywhere in the world!
Are you looking for Lithuanian to English Freelance Translators & Translation Agencies?
Post your translation job on our website and receive free Lithuanian to English translation rates.
If you have 5 or more years of relevant experience and are interested in cooperation with us, please submit your CV quoting your rates per 1000 words of the source text to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is 15 February.
We will accept responses from freelance translators only, no agencies please.
Looking forward to your response.
Read less «
The project will involve three categories:
1. Clinical: protocols, investigator brochures, informed consent forms, IMP labels, clinical trial agreements, patient recruitment materials
2. Adjudication/safety: SAE reports, SUSARs, hospital admission/release forms, death certificates
3. Labs: lab manuals, lab analyses, discharge forms, reference guides
Please note that once you start working with us we tend to collaborate on a regular basis and working with us is a great opportunity to enhance your experience by translating for a range of high profile clients on a number of different projects.
To be considered you must:
1. demonstrate sufficient prior experience performing translation of clinical trial documentation which include:
• at least 2 years of experience translating clinical trial documentation
• at least 1 year of hands-on experience translating specific clinical trial document types (e.g. translation of a protocol, translator with at least 1 year prior experience translating protocols)
2. have ability to issue invoices
3. be willing to take a short test as a part of our selection process
4. possess medical/clinical training (i.e. translators possess medical/clinical background –either MDs, nurses or individuals who have been employed in appropriate roles within the healthcare/ clinical research industries).
- English native speaker (as long as you meet other requirements, English as a mother tongue is not required but will be advantageous)
If you are interested in this offer, could you please send us [email@example.com] your updated CV together with the following information:
• References of previous experience in similar translations (please, indicate some project/client references).
• Service offered (translation / review).
• Best rate in EUR (per new word and hourly).
• CAT tool (preferred CAT tool is SDL Studio, but please indicate if you work with another tool).
Please note that translators assigned to the account will complete training on client-specific requirements prior to beginning of the project.
Please type “LITH>EN MED” in the subject line of your email. Read less «
Looking for Lithuanian - English translator. For long time cooperation.
I have one URGENT work to do.
I can offer 0.02 USD per word.
Send Your CV by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 9/15/2014 9:00 AM Read less «
Interested translators can contact to my mail id with their CV & translation rate.
Sr. Vendor Executive
(E-mail) email@example.com Crystal Hues Read more » Limited | (Phone) +91 80 49499109 | (Website) www.crystalhues.com Read less «
If you are interested, please email us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Read more »
Please indicate "LT-0321" in the subject line of your email.
ABC Language Solutions Team Read less «
The project requires translation of content (ie. general) from Lithuanian to English. The project can be done from home or freelance.
If you are interested, please send us the following details to email@example.com
Experience in translation (yrs):
Educational Qualification: Read more »
Native translator (yes/no):
Quote for translation per English word (in USD):
Capacity per day (no of words translated per day):
Read less «
To whom it may concern,
My name is Janelle Gagné and I am a Project Management Intern for wintranslation, a translation agency located in Ottawa, Canada.
Our company is Read more » currently looking for people that are able to perform translation services in the listed language pairings on an as-needed basis. If you or anyone you know is a Canadian resident interested in doing so, feel free to reply to this posting with a resume and your per-word rate. Any technical experience, certification, and knowledge of CAT tools will also be considered.
While we appreciate your interest in obtaining employment at wintranslation, only selected candidates will be contacted.
À qui de droit,
Mon nom est Janelle Gagné et je suis une stagiaire en gestion de projet pour l’agence de traduction wintranslation, situé dans le centre-ville d’Ottawa, au Canada.
L’agence de traduction est à la cherche de personnes capables de traduire dans les langues susmentionnées. Si vous ou quelqu'un que vous connaissez (vivant au Canada) seraient intéressés, vous pouvez répondre à ce courriel avec votre CV et votre tarif. Mentionnez dans le courriel si vous avez de l'expérience dans des domaines techniques, avec des outils TAO, ou si vous êtes certfié par une association.
Nous vous remercions de l’intérêt porté aux postes offerts à wintranslation, mais nous ne contacterons que les candidats sélectionnés.
Read less «
This is going to be an ongoing project.
Start date: January 02nd 2013
Duration: 1 year (ongoing project)
Domain: Insurance & Medical
Daily output: Depending upon the work
Software: You need to work on our FTP server, please download filezilla FTP Read more » client on your computer.
Deadlines: You need to complete the translation and deliver the files given to you within 12 hours after receiving the file.
Confirmation Receipt: within 2 hours after receiving the file.
You have to raise invoice on every 15th or 30th of the month and payment will be done after 45 days once we receive your invoice.
Let me know if you are ready to work and the rate for the said translation per target word.
Request you to confirm your availability and forward your CV for this particular project as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank & Regards
Foreign Language Services
Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.
E-mail: email@example.com | www.vinsys.in
Read less «
For our next assignments we need Indian languages but any other language combinations are more than welcomed!
If you are interested in collaborating with us on our upcoming assignments, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Read less «
Please contact either email@example.com
www.swordshouse.com Read less «