Thai English Translation Jobs
Are you a freelance translator or translation agency looking for Thai to English translation jobs?
Register in our database of translators and offer your Thai to English translation services to clients anywhere in the world!
Are you looking for Thai to English Freelance Translators & Translation Agencies?
Post your translation job on our website and receive free Thai to English translation rates.
- At least 3 years of experience in translating
- Good time management
- High committment
- Careful and open-minded
If you are interest, please Read more » contact me through email: email@example.com Read less «
This Read more » is a great opportunity to make extra money besides your full-time job and I1 assure that you will not regret it.
• This is 100% legitimate work at home, part time job.
• It takes 1-4 hours a day, minimum 5-7 days a week (you can work anytime of the day)
• Anyone can apply without affecting their current (Full-time) job. A great opportunity for you and your friends
You can register via the link below:
· Dependent upon project Read less «
- Provide translation from Thai (Series, Movies) to English via iMediaTrans on a freelance basis.
• Excellent command of colloquial and written English and Thai.
• Familiar with American TV series Read more » and movies, culture, and slang.
• High responsibility and punctuality is a must.
• Able to work under time constraints and meet tight deadlines is a must.
• Attentive to quality and detail.
• Has an access to stable internet connection (required to work on cloud-based environment).
• Experienced in translation is a plus.
• This is a freelancing position with no limitation as to the location.
• The rates offered and payment terms are non-negotiable.
1. Application Submission
2. Online Assessment
3. Assessment Review
4. Final Result Notification
5. Vendor Agreement
6. Freelancer Registration
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us your resume via our form (https://goo.gl/Imu0mC).
Read less «
Please reply if you available from November 20 – 25 or 28 – to December 1.
More details will be provided upon Read more » your confirmation of availability.
Please let us know if you are available ASAP.
Please send your resume and brief cover letter, indicating "THA-ENG-1003" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, indicate your location and hourly rate.
ABC team Read less «
Thai to English, English to Thai
Internews, an international nonprofit organization, works to ensure access to trusted, quality information that empowers people to have a voice in their future and to live healthy, Read more » secure, and rewarding lives.
3 days (daily or retainer basis)
1) The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Translation or translation/interpretation experience
2) The candidate should be fluent in written and verbal skills for English and Thai vice versa
3) The candidate should be able to confidently communicate with both Thai and international individual and group level.
4) The candidate must be Thai native speaker
5) The candidate must be responsible and punctual
6) The candidate should be willing to travel to Seam Reap, Cambodia in order to provide service. If located in Seam Reap, Cambodia would be a plus
Seam Reap, Combodia
Accommodation, Traveling, Miscellaneous expenses would be provided
Please submit your resume at below contact:
Read less «
Phase 1 - 4 months
Phase 2 - 3 months
Phase 3 - 1 month
1) The candidate should be able to communicate in English and as well as in Thai
2) The candidate should be willing to work for at least 5 to 6 days in a week for about 8 hours
3) The candidate should be able to communicate between the manufacturing team (India) and the operating team (Thailand)
4) Any education qualification is accepted. ( Engineers are more preferable)
Chonburi, Saraburi, Rayong
1) Accommodation, Traveling, Miscellaneous expenses would be provided by the company
9626938884 Read less «
Which are engaged in the production of organic cosmetics in Thailand.
They know their phones, it is necessary to find out the current addresses of companies, email, Read more » other contacts, the terms of cooperation:
1. Interested in a full range of products (catalog, photos, prices, list of products in each product)
2. Cost of the minimum, average lot (discount for our cooperation)
3.The cargo is collected independently in Bangkok by our employee or you can send it?
4.Payment methods for ordering
5.Do you ship from a warehouse or make an order?
Questions are typical for all 5 suppliers. Read less «
Appen is a global leader in speech and search technology services. With expertise in more than 150 languages, Appen partners with leading technology and ecommerce companies as they develop new offerings and Read more » expand them to global markets. Our solutions help companies create engaging products with accurate speech interfaces and relevant content ranging from web sites, to maps, images, and merchandise.
Appen has on-going localization projects that require expert Thai localizers. We are proactively building up our database of localizers in order to have a pool of people we can call upon for localisation tasks and projects, potentially at very short notice. These tasks and projects may range in duration from a few hours to a few days to weeks or months in some cases. We have contracts with our clients that allow them to provide us with tasks and projects at short notice; we need to be in a position to respond quickly to their needs.
Tasks will vary depending on the project. In general, these projects will typically be related to software, automotive or text-to-speech localisation. Experience in these fields is ideal but not necessary.
- Strong localisation skills
- Native Thai and near-native English skills
- Academic background in linguistics is a plus
- Experience in computational linguistics is a plus
Apply here: http://bit.ly/2gFZdC1 Read less «
thank you . Read less «
ABC Language Solutions, a Canada-based translation agency is looking for Monolingual English Editors.
Task: Not to re-write but to edit the English text. Fine tune/rephrase text (if necessary) without deviating the meaning.
REQUIRED: ENGLISH NATIVE
Graduates of Read more » English major and/or 3rd/4th year English major students are welcome to apply.
If you are interested, please reply with your resume/CV to:
resumes @ abc-lang.com
Indicate Subject line:
Please put your city/country of residence in brackets after the subject line ie) from Vancouver BC, subject line is: ENG-localization0105 (Vancouver, BC)
Address the following questions:
- What is your native language?
- Are you native in English?
- City/Country of residence?
- How many years of proofreading experience do you have?
- What is your general availability? (Do you work on weekend, etc?)
- What are your best agency friendly rates (considering long-term cooperation)?
- What is your approximate daily capacity?
Only those who answered the questions and INDICATE ENGLISH NATIVE will be considered.
ABC LANGUAGE SOLUTIONS
Read less «
Appen is looking for native speakers of Taiwanese Mandarin based in Taiwan for a transcription project.
The work will involve listening to audio recordings in Taiwanese and typing Read more » what is said in traditional Taiwanese Mandarin characters. Work is on a flexible basis with minimum availability of 20 hours per week.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be a native speaker of Taiwanese living in Taiwan
• Must have good spelling skills
• Must have basic English proficiency
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills
• Must have access to a computer and internet connection with the latest version of Google Chrome
If this is something that you qualify for, or perhaps you have a friend to refer, please view the complete Taiwanese transcriber job description and apply at:
After you apply in the recruitment platform, please register now at http://appenonline.appen.com.au/ and complete the Chinese - Mandarin (Taiwan) Spelling Test as the first step to assess your qualification.
Appen is a language technology solutions and consulting firm, recognized as a global leader in the quality, range and caliber of its expertise. We are focused on helping our clients reach international markets by leveraging our expertise in over 150 languages and dialects. Our clients are among the world’s top internet search engine and voice recognition providers. For more information come see us at www.appen.com
Read less «
Joel Read less «
Talisman Sinopec Energy UK Limited is one of the most ambitious and most dynamic companies discovering and producing oil and gas in the North Sea. We were created in 2012 as a joint venture Read more » between Talisman Energy Inc. and Addax Petroleum UK Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Petrochemical Corporation (Sinopec Group).
We are already one of the North Sea’s largest operators. We have interests in 46 fields, of which we operate 37, on the UK Continental Shelf with 11 offshore installations and one onshore terminal. Our purpose is to unlock opportunities in the North Sea and build a safe, profitable and sustainable business for our employees, shareholders, partners and suppliers.
We are urgently looking for professionals and individuals to fill our vacant positions as TRANSLATORS and INTERPRETERS.
JOB LOCATION: London, United Kingdom.
JOB COMMENCEMENT: DEC 2015
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and Contract
Excellent Salary, Overtime Bonus, Health/life Insurance, Relocation expenses, Educational assistance for employee children, Medical, Optical and Dental Care. Also Family/Single housing accommodation and Official vehicle..
If you are interested to apply for the job position, you may email (attached) your detailed resume and other relevant back-up documents along with application to: HRD.TSENERGY-UKLTD@OUTLOOK.COM
If you require any additional information, please call or email us back.
Prof. Michael Leeds
Head Consultant (HRD)
Tel: +447-024-015-829 Read less «
I am seeking a bilingual (Thai-English) research assistant to help me search and translate materials of Read more » the libraries of Chiang Mai University and the National Elephant Institute in Lampang, as well as accompanying me to Surin for field work.
I will be in Thailand in October-November and employment would be for approx. 3-4 weeks full time, with a salary to be negotiated and all accommodation and travel paid for.
I hope to hear from you. Read less «